Re: Multiboot testing please ...

I downloaded from the image from:
http://www.phy.olemiss.edu/debian-cd/woody-i386-1.raw  and burned it on a 3
inch CD.

Then I tried to boot.  I failed to complete the install because my system
uses DHCP, but does not provide the http proxy server information
automatically.  You offer only DHCP or I have to fill in all the information
(which I don't have).  Its Catch-22.

I tried an ftp install instead of http, but this also failed because
although you used ftp (where I do not use a proxy server) initially you
quickly switched to http for the non-us, which brought the install to a
halt.

There needs to be a way to use DHCP yet manually enter proxy server
information.

Ron Stordahl