Re: jigdo 0.6.2

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 12:15:09AM -0500, Nicolas Marchildon wrote:
> In case you ask, jigdo does not install on Progeny Debian (~potato):

Yes, the binary packages only really work for woody and sid. :-/

The "jigdo-bin" tar.gz now contains a statically linked jigdo-file, so
that should work everywhere. (I know it's ugly.)

Correct, jigdo-file compiles without GTK+ or libwww.

> Is there a way to disable the compilation of the GUI, so
> that we don't need libwww?

No, but I'll add a configure switch for the next release. :)
Thanks for trying to compile it!

Cheers,

  Richard

--