jigdo 0.6.2

Hello,

I've just uploaded Jigsaw Download 0.6.2. This version has only seen
relatively light testing, I hope no bugs have crept in.

What's new?
~~~~~~~~~~~
  - gettext support (but no translations are present yet)
  - Portability fixes to jigdo-lite (Anne Bezemer). I've only merged
    some of Anne's changes, not all.
  - Portability fixes to the jigdo-file code (for RedHat/Mandrake
    systems, systems without <sstream> such as Debian Potato). Can
    someone confirm that it compiles on potato now?
  - Support for fallback servers in jigdo-lite
  - Support for fallback servers in jigdo-file, in the form of a new
    "print-missing-all" command

The source is available from <http://atterer.net/jigdo/>. Apt-able
i386 .debs are at:
deb http://home.in.tum.de/atterer/debian unstable jigdo