Re: permission problems for unofficial sid .list files ?

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:

> I have them, which is kind of odd, since they are mirrored with -rw-------
> permissions. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but I have fixed
> the permissions on my mirror.

hmm. i wonder how you managed to fetch them.

> The permissions will go back by the time we sync next time, so hopefully
> ftp.fsn.hu will have fixed this by then.

i'll cc this explicitly to attila to ask.

currently i see:

-rw-------   667516928 2001/12/28 19:49:59 sid-i386-6.raw
-rw-------       76674 2001/12/28 19:58:48 sid-i386-6.raw.list
-rw-------   547913728 2001/12/28 19:54:27 sid-i386-7.raw
-rw-------       70923 2001/12/28 19:58:53 sid-i386-7.raw.list
-rw-------   293830656 2001/12/28 19:56:23 sid-i386-8.raw
-rw-------       19675 2001/12/28 19:58:55 sid-i386-8.raw.list

and my rsync can't pickup any of these files for the mirror here.

-jason