Re: permission problems for unofficial sid .list files ?

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, jason andrade wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i'm trying to sync the list files for the unofficial sid images at
> fsn.hu but i get:
>
> send_files failed to open debian-unofficial/sid/sid-i386-6.raw.list: Permission denied
> send_files failed to open debian-unofficial/sid/sid-i386-7.raw.list: Permission denied
> send_files failed to open debian-unofficial/sid/sid-i386-8.raw.list: Permission denied
>
> has anyone else got these files ? mattias ?

I have them, which is kind of odd, since they are mirrored with -rw-------
permissions. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but I have fixed
the permissions on my mirror.

The permissions will go back by the time we sync next time, so hopefully
ftp.fsn.hu will have fixed this by then.

/Mattias Wadenstein