Re: cdimage-unofficial.debian.net now has a mirror

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Mattias Wadenstein wrote:

> stalin:/export/ftp/mirror/trasno.net> du -Hs unofficial-debian-cds/
> 39G     unofficial-debian-cds

bugger. a bit much for me to mirror here given a lack of disk :-/

> > is there any collaboration between this effort and the fsn.hu one ?
>
> I don't know, I mirror both now. :)

does that mean you have multiple sets of i386 woody images ? (i.e
two different sets)

i am trying to work out who is generating what images.. and where and
how often.. and whether any one set is the same.

regards,

-jason