Re: cdimage-unofficial.debian.net now has a mirror

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, jason andrade wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > I suppose you all know that through http://cdimage-unofficial.debian.net we
> > are offering unofficial Woody cd images of all the architectures targetted
> > to be released.
>
> can you give us an idea of the total disk space used?  i am assuming that
> you are offering cd images of all the woody and sid architectures ?

stalin:/export/ftp/mirror/trasno.net> du -Hs unofficial-debian-cds/
39G     unofficial-debian-cds

stalin:/export/ftp/mirror/trasno.net/unofficial-debian-cds> ls
woody-alpha/  woody-i386/  woody-mips/     woody-s390/
woody-arm/    woody-ia64/  woody-mipsel/   woody-sparc/
woody-hppa/   woody-m68k/  woody-powerpc/

If you want to mirror them, you can just add a daily rsync from us. They
will go away when official woody isos are released, we will need the space
by then.

> is there any collaboration between this effort and the fsn.hu one ?

I don't know, I mirror both now. :)

/Mattias Wadenstein