Re: Multi-boot CDs

> Now I'm working some docs of SBM. Any suggestions?

Not any that I can think of, I was adding a new feature myself, to init the
VGA to work on TV frequencies, fact I have a working SBM that does it which
I use on my server, but I hadn't integrated it on the menus of SBM, I had to
figure out how to allow changing from TV to monitor frecuencies and the
other way round. Maybe it could be easier on the new SBM :-???

I still want to do that for SBM but I have not much time lately. However if
I heard of a new release I could try to get it into it ;-)

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net