Re: Update CD

[ cc: ed to joey, are you subscribed to debian-cd ? ]

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 01:58:39PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>There are equivalent CDs already on cdimage.debian.org which just need
>to be pushed into a publically accessible place and tested fully. The
>script just needs a mirror and a file listing the changed packages,
>which can trivially be generated from the .list files we make right
>now. Oops, just looked on cdimage and the images I made are gone. But
>I can trivially regenerate them.

OK, cdimage.debian.org now contains a new set of update images in the
dir potato_update. I've added .list files so PIK users can generate
them faster, and a copy of the r0 -> r4 diff that I used to generate
the images.

Comments, please...

--
Steve McIntyre, Plasmon                       smcintyre@software.plasmon.com
"They say that you play Cambridge twice - once on the way up and once on the