CD Images for 2.2r5 (was: Minimal bootable i386 CD image for 2.2r5)

Richard Atterer wrote:
> wouldn't it be nice if we could provide an official "net install CD
> image" for the upcoming potato release?

That reminds me of people asking if we can provide 2.2r<n> images at
the same time as it is officially released.

I'm willing to postpone the official announcement of 2.2r5 by one day
after it was released in the Debian archive if this delay would be sufficient
for you to build images for all architectures and move them in place.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.