Re: How do I create a Packages file?

Le Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 04:37:23PM -0400, Justin F. Knotzke écrivait:
> 	I want to be able to add a series of packages to my Debian CD and
> have them show up in the Advanced option (using dselect).
>
> 	Right now, I have: dists/stable/local/binary-386/admin/
>
> 	In this directory are all my "local" packages.

You can put them right under binary-i386, no need to use a fake admin
directory.

> 	I want to create a Packages file for this directory. I've tried
> dpkg-scanpackages at various places, with various options and either
> make mirrorcheck fails or debian-cd doesn't quite build the CD the way
> that I want it..

The generated path (in the Packages file) should be relative to the root
of the mirror so you generate it this way :
$ cd /mirror/debian
$ apt-ftparchive packages dists/stable/local >dists/stable/local/Packages

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com