Re: Amiga CD

On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 06:44:32PM -0500, Todd H. Knight wrote:
> I just wondered how I would go about building an Amiga CD image,
[snip]
>   My idea is this:
>
>   Download the ISO to the WinBox.  Burn the CD.
>
>   Is this possible?

Sure - unless I'm missing something and the regular m68k images aren't
suitable for you because you have special requirements.

Finished m68k ISOs are available both for stable and testing. The
exact download locations are a bit hard to find; look at
<http://cdimage.debian.org/~atterer/>.

If you decide to download 2.2r4 and your PC already runs Debian, it'd
be great if you could try out my new "jigdo" download procedure.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _