Re: Problems with Korean rsync mirror

s1yi1yxe1r2001@sneakemail.com schrieb:

> I've been trying to use the Korean rsync mirror, ftp.nuri.net and I get the following error:

This might be slightly OT, but I keep getting busshit and tons
of spam mail from korea and alike and do now see that your
name is far from seriuos, too.

So, please, man, if that is you: STOP THAT SHIT

If it's not you: Be not annoyed. I am sick of that spam that
I receive since I read certain lists. That's all.

--
I       http://www.bmw-roadster.de/Friends/Olli/olli.html       I