Problems with Korean rsync mirror

I've been trying to use the Korean rsync mirror, ftp.nuri.net and I get the following error:

C:\debian>rsync -rvn --port 8731 ftp.nuri.net::freeiso/debian-cd/
NOTE: THIS IS A MODIFIED VERSION OF RSYNC.
USE IT ONLY TO GET ONE FILE AT A TIME FROM AN ANONYMOUS RSYNC SERVER.

receiving file list ... debian-cd/. : No such file or directory
done
client: nothing to do

If I list the contents of freeiso, I get the following:

C:\debian>rsync -rvn --port 8731 ftp.nuri.net::freeiso/
NOTE: THIS IS A MODIFIED VERSION OF RSYNC.
USE IT ONLY TO GET ONE FILE AT A TIME FROM AN ANONYMOUS RSYNC SERVER.

receiving file list ... done
skipping non-regular file Mandrake-iso
skipping non-regular file debian-cd
skipping non-regular file freebsd-i386-iso
skipping non-regular file mizi-1.5-iso
skipping non-regular file redhat-7.1-en-iso
wrote 67 bytes  read 176 bytes  69.43 bytes/sec
total size is 221  speedup is 0.91

I checked the ftp server and the directories are there, but they are links.
I am using the Korean mirror because I have a firewalled connection and the sysadmin is not willing to reconfigure it :(

I would be great to get more rsync mirrors on non-default ports.

Thanks in advance.

Elias Rangel

Protect yourself from spam, use http://sneakemail.com