"Pseudo-Image Kit" minor info update

Hello,

I just finished using the "Pseudo-Image Kit" to get the iso image of 2.2_rev2 and wanted to comment on one minor thing in the "readme.txt" file. (btw, I was using the Windows .zip version)

The example of the rsync command still shows /2.1/ as part of the path and while I was aware that I was downloading 2.2_rev2 I got goofed by the use of underlined text in the ftp directories when I looked at them for the actual path. I tried using /2.2 rev2/ and recieved an error message (of course) I would suggest modifying the "readme.txt" to show /2.2_rev2/.

>>Original<<
  rsync --verbose --progress --stats --block-size=8192
          server.somewhere.org::debian-cd/2.1/i386/binary-i386-1.iso .

>>Suggested<<
rsync --verbose --progress --stats --block-size=8192
      server.somewhere.org::debian-cd/2.2_rev2/i386/binary-i386-1.iso .

I did read the paragraphs below that detailed how to use rsync to find the actual path, I would have saved myself some trouble had I done that first but I used a browser instead which is where the underlined text hid the underscore.

I wouldn't bother writing you this except that the whole point of using the pseudo kit is to minimize traffic (as stated) so I was simply thinking that anything that makes it easier to use will reduce the number of posts and/or people going directly after the image.

On a different note; "Great job on the entire Kit, especially the readme!" I greatly appreciate that the author spent the time and effort to write a detailed, informative and well organized document. What a breeze it would be if all opensource authors were as talented.

Thanks for all the hard work!!

Cane Stewart