Re: "Pseudo-Image Kit" minor info update

On Sun, 15 Apr 2001, Mathew H Stewart wrote:

> I just finished using the "Pseudo-Image Kit" to get the iso image of
> 2.2_rev2 and wanted to comment on one minor thing in the "readme.txt"
> file.  (btw, I was using the Windows .zip version)
>
> The example of the rsync command still shows /2.1/ as part of the path
> and while I was aware that I was downloading 2.2_rev2 I got goofed by
> the use of underlined text in the ftp directories when I looked at them
> for the actual path.  I tried using /2.2 rev2/ and recieved an error
> message (of course) I would suggest modifying the "readme.txt" to show
> /2.2_rev2/.

Actually, I intentionally used an old example because the real path changes
every few months, and I'm not prepared to release new versions of the Kit that
often (or "at all", really ;-)  But, if I ever do a new release, I might as
well change it into, say, /2.1_rev5/ to better match the current path
structure.

Thanks for the feedback,

  Anne Bezemer