custom download/burn

hello,

i got a question about customized debian-cd's. i am volunteer from free
internetworkplace Puscii in the netherlands and we sell debian CD's for various
platforms.

the next weeks we will start to build an installserver, which has the function
to host the entire directory-three of the debian-binary-archive for x86, sparc,
m68k and PPC (the platforms we use there), so the machines can boot from floppy
and install over the network.

as people need to come to us physically when they want to buy cd's we would
like that people can burn their customized cd's locally if they want. that
means: use a tool like the pseudo-image-kit to download from the
installserver and create iso's. but a few months ago i read somewhere that it
should be possible to select only the packages you want.
so, is there anyone who could point me to a tool which makes this possible? i
looked around but couldn't find anything anymore. and it even makes me uncertain
if i read correct.

thx

mek