Re: Is there a "Pseudo Mirror Kit"?

Le mar 27 fév 2001 à 01:48:25 +0100, J.A. Bezemer écrivait :
> > 	I'm happy now, I have my CD. But I would be much more happy if
> > there were a method or a tool to create my local mirror from just a
> > raw list of desired packages. Any hints?
>
> Hmm.. Try something like this: get the Packages file, grep -e ^Package: -e
> ^Filename: Packages, then for each package in the list
> echo http://server/debian/`grep -A1 "^Package: $packagename" | grep ^Filename:
> | cut -d ' ' -f 2-` >> urls.txt, then wget -x -i urls.txt

	So good! I understand I have to make my own script, based on
what you suggest. And if I use /var/lib/dpkg/available instead of
Packages as the packages list file, I'll have the latest version of
each package (assuming I've done apt-get update before).

	Thanx a *lot*

--
                                O. Delemar, CS-SI. ATHESA
                CEA/CENG, Bat. T, 17 Av. des Martyrs, GRENOBLE