Is there a "Pseudo Mirror Kit"?

	I'me looking for a secure, convenient, complete way of
creating a debian dist "mirror" directory structure for use by
debian-cd. Suppose you install a debian machine. After a few
install/remove, you feel happy with your machine and want to create a
custom CD that will be usefull to install clones of your debian box.

	What I do now for that purpose is:
Fetch the debian/README.* files, tools, doc and indices directories
from an official mirror site and put them on a local directory (called
e.g. /mirror).
Create the local /mirror/dists/potato/main/* directories.
Fetch *one by one* all the desired packages from the mirror site and
put them in the correct dirs under .../main. Ouch!
Use debian-cd to create my custom, minimal iso image

	I'm happy now, I have my CD. But I would be much more happy if
there were a method or a tool to create my local mirror from just a
raw list of desired packages. Any hints?

--
                                O. Delemar, CS-SI. ATHESA
                CEA/CENG, Bat. T, 17 Av. des Martyrs, GRENOBLE