Re: Potato and Woody CD builds

[---8<---8<---8<---]

> > i still carry slink images..
>
> If you get _any_ downloads of these, people are most certainly mistaken...

Well, maybe :/ However the LRP Linux Router Project (www.linux-router.org)
is based on slink. At least they are usefull to ppl. who want to compile
packages (programs) for LRP, since an LRP dist. is to small to provide
a devel. env. I actually want these myself for just this purpose, please
keep them up there a little longer, k? :) (w8ing for my 1Mbit leased line).

Anyone have a complete CD set of official slink (2.1_r5 correct?) that
they'd be willing to part with?

I'd also really like to get a hold of m68k (AMIGA) CD's or ISO images of
this release. Any pointers?

Regards,
Per

--
Per Gustav Ousdal <ousdal@sircon.no>
SirCon DA, Postbox 12, 4440 Tonstad, Norway