Packages in Official Images

I created cd's of binary-i386-1_NONUS, binary-i386-2 and binary-i386-3
with the pseudo-image-kit. The checksums are great on all three after
running correct-i386-2. When I installed from these disks I notice the
full-blown Netscape Communicator is not available. Is this normal? When
I pointed out to the net and did a Update in dselect it was there and I
was able to install it just fine. Is there something I'm missing? I
looked at the *.list files for these images and the binary-i386-1 and
don't see it in there anywhere. Is there a contrib or something like
that where it would be?

I'm fairly new to Debian (if you hadn't already figured that out) so I'm
still figuring this stuff out.

Thanks.
--

----