Re: Unable to burn ISO image

Hello again,

I want to take this opportunity to thank Mike Bilow & Glen W. Mabey for
their kind responses to my plea for help a few weeks ago.

I discovered the solution to my problem pretty much by accident.  The problem
appears to have been caused by trying to use Netscape to download the ISO image
from Mike's site.  All I had to do was use a regular FTP client instead
- this fixed the image corruption problem, and I was able to burn the CD just
fine  :)

I'd be interested to know if this is common knowledge or not (i.e. use an
FTP client, not a web browser to download these ISO images).  If it is, I
didn't find any references to it in the tons of documentation I looked at
when trying to solve my problem  :)

Thanks again all,
Raymond