LOCAL working???

Hi,

Has anyone successfully added any local .deb packages to a cd run yet?  I'm
trying to add a task-type package for local use, but the resultant images
don't include my package.  I've tried it under frozen/local/binary-i386/,
frozen/local/binary-i386/admin, frozen/local/binary-all/admin, just about
everywhere I can think of.  And I've generated Packages and Packages.gz
files.  The build.sh runs to completion, and generates CD images with full
structures under frozen/local/binary-xxx/, but the Packages files there are
0 length, and the .deb isn't on the image.  AARGH!

Doug