Kernel.org debian-cd mirror

Hi.  This is happening everyday on zeus.kernel.org:

> failed to connect to www.uk.debian.org - Connection refused

It looks like the recommended way of mirroring the debian CD images
has changed.  There's some info here:

  http://cdimage.debian.org/ch4.html

It looks like we're supposed to use the "debcdmirror" script, which
generates less load on the central rsync server (especially because
we've got a local regular Debian mirror).  The downside to doing this
is that it'll be a bit more CPU/disk intensive locally (which probably
isn't a problem given that we've got good hardware).

The example script has this as the master server:

  RsyncServer="sunsite.org.uk::public/packages/debian-cd/"

Debian people, is this the new master CD image server (instead of
www.uk.debian.org)?

I think I'll add the task of setting up the new mirroring script to my
todo list...

Cheers,

 - Jim