Re: Debian CD cover

Moin J.A. Bezemer,

> I remember seeing some really nice pov-ray rendered covers, but I can't find
> them any more. I think it has been mentioned on this list, but I can't find it
> in the archives. Anyone here who has saved that message? ... I even remember
> that someone replied that he'd rather use the back image as cover, or
> something...

  I just have one single CDROM left of our
"
  		November 99
  	LinuX /usr/group/bremen

	 	  Debian
"

  we made for throwing into public at Linux Install Party today.

  We had 500 disk's and anybody got one and a "counter" at entreance.
  Quite a lot of them in the morning asked for a second at one of our
  other stands, so some people who only came late to listen Alans talk
  got none. Other distributions showing color had been Alan wearing a
  Red Hat and of course SuSE, who hoped to hire somebody for their new
  consulting centrum in Bremen.

  Back to the subject: We managed to burn them in last second, so we
  have a printed disk, but we did'nt had a printed leafleft for the
  jewelbox. The disk show's the text quoted above and part of the
  citymap of Bremen. The problem with the map, is of course the
  holein the middle of the disk, so we'll need an other layout
  for the next.

  If you want to download the intended cover of the jewelbox, you'll
  currenly find it somewhere around http://linux.inbremen.de/, if you
  are able to read german, but I'll make a copy for project/bremer-debian
  on ftp.copyleft.de, tomorrow :-)

Bye Michael
--
  mailto:kraehe@copyleft.de     	UNA:+.? 'CED+2+:::Linux:1.2:13'UNZ+1'