Re: Debian CD cover

On Thu, 25 Nov 1999, Roberto Beccherle wrote:

> Hi to all,
> 	i dunno if this is the correct mailing list to address my question, but
> do not hesitate to answer even if it is wrong :)
>
> I am looking for an image (any useful format is fine, ps preferred though)
> of the Debian CD cover.
> I suppose the images must be somewhere around but were not able to find them.
>
> Could you please reply also directly to my E-Mail address as i am not
> subscribed to the list.

I remember seeing some really nice pov-ray rendered covers, but I can't find
them any more. I think it has been mentioned on this list, but I can't find it
in the archives. Anyone here who has saved that message? ... I even remember
that someone replied that he'd rather use the back image as cover, or
something...

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer