Re: sunsite.org.uk - rsync access to cd-images

On 3 Aug 1999, Philip Hands wrote:

> In the mean time, cdimage.d.o has the drawbridge down (i.e. no
> passwords required) but as always I'd really appreciate it if people
> would make every effort to find the images on nearer mirrors before
> resorting to using this, because otherwise I'll probably have to haul
> the drawbridge back up again to avoid being trampled under the feet of
> the charging hordes.

Will the images fit in 4G of space? If possible I'd like to move the
cdimage.d.o domain to samosa which has 100mbit to Above.net. It can
permanently run anon rsync without much trouble. I can give the people who
are building Official CD's an account - in a little while we should have
another 18G online soley for storing and building images..

Jason