m68k CD support files

I have put together two support files for producing the m68k CDs:

1. install-disks will take the disks-m68k/current/source/cd-map file
   that's being provided in new versions of the m68k boot floppies and
   copy everything to the right place in the install hierarchy; it
   also unpacks the installer kits and transforms the Mac binhex files
   so mkhybrid can do something useful with them (like make them
   operate as real Mac files).

2. m68k-cd-misc.tar.gz contains miscellaneous stuff for the m68k CDs:
   the m68k FAQ and m68k-specific tools, along with an m68k-specific
   README file (not the same as README.1ST.m68k!) and a little script
   to grab the latest m68k kernels via rsync from Sunsite Denmark (the
   master site).

Both files can be found at master.debian.org:~lawrencc/cd-stuff; use
them together, use them in peace (or any other way you see fit).

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence         |               My home page:               |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>    |     http://www.clark.net/pub/lawrencc/    |
|   Amiga A4000/060/PPC with    |    Join the party that opposed the CDA    |
|        Linux/m68k 2.2         |             http://www.lp.org/            |