Re: pkg-order Packages-main.1 fails because packages conflict

On Feb 25, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> The conflicts should not cause a failure. Your output looks very similar
> to Jim's - check further up and you may see a message complaining that
> ncpfs needs ipx. If so, that's your problem. Add ipx to slink1.useful and
> go again.

Well, I didn't get any such message (I think it's losing all of the
Failed and Unknown lines... no doubt something in my Perl installation
is broken).  But I've added ipx manually to slink1.useful.

Anyway, I'll revert to the slink version of pkg-order and try again.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence        |                My home page:               |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>   |     http://www.clark.net/pub/lawrencc/     |
|   Grad Student, Pol. Sci.    |   Visit the Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5:   |
|  University of Mississippi   |   <*> http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/ <*>   |