Re: CD images appearing (except sparc :-[ )

On Dec 18, Philip Hands wrote:
> The alpha and m68k ones should build in the next hour (but if they
> fail I won't be able to do much about it for about 20 hours).  They
> should probably not be considered ``official'' until signed MD5SUMS
> appear, which should be some time tomorrow.

FYI, I had no trouble building m68k CD images.

> For those of you interested in building your own CDs, I'd like to
> point out that for some reason slink_cd was not putting vflib2 on the
> first CD.  I'm not sure why this is, but I worked round it by adding
> vflib2 to the ``useful'' file.

Yes, I got burned by this one too (this at least means I'm not a
flaming moron, which is what I suspected to begin with).

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence         |        Get Debian GNU/Linux CDROMs        |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>    |       http://www.lordsutch.com/cds/       |
|     Open Directory Editor     |    Are you tired of politics as usual?    |
|       http://dmoz.org/        |             http://www.lp.org/            |