Prices for licenses

Hello,

I've read on your web page the information, that everybody has the
license to create an own CD with components of DEBIAN LINUX without any
costs.

I will do a similiar thing, and I want to get the information, whether I
can do this also without any costs:

we want to develop a high sophisticated communication product based on
LINUX. Therefore we need the following components included:

- WEB-server /FTP-server
- network protocols as TCP/IP, IPX, NETBEUI
- a database (similiar to MS-ACCESS)
- remote administration for this system via ISDN

So I need the following informations:
- which components do I need?
- what is the price for one license, when I produce some hundreds or
thousands of such products?

I'm looking forward for your answer.

Best regards

Eleonore Borchert