YACS-0.5 working nicely

I have tried YACS to produce potato CD:s and I get nice
looking iso-images. It's just a pity I only have slink
boot images on them.

I have not yet dared to try these CD:s and would like to
know if it's any point in trying? I'm worried about what
will happen after the first reboot. Anyone with experience?

This is an unusual situation for me since the CD scripts have
never been in such a good shape before the code freeze.

//Gunnar Isaksson