Re: Subtle changes to debian-cd

On 6/14/99, 3:18:22 PM, Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz> wrote
regarding Re: Subtle changes to debian-cd:

> My thoughts exactly.  I think that the problems of the slink release
have
> been sorted, debian_cd works with slink.  I almost trust it enough to
> produce slink CDs.
<snip>

Phil,

How's it goin down under ??

A couple of days ago, I started running debian_cd along with
slink_cd on my nightly cron job.  I have debian_cd making
cd 1 & 2 of i386 for both potato and slink, and the slink images
made with debian_cd and slink_cd are identical in size
(within a couple of k).

When I get a chance, I will burn one, and try an install
(copius free time like disk space, is at a shortage lately)

--

Jim Westveer <jwest@netnw.com>

I get to work, flick the excuse page over.
"ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION FROM SATTELLITE DEBRIS".
Fair enough, it looks like it's going to be a good day.
Jim Westveer                      LAN Comp Systems
jwest@netnw.com                   14524 Issaquah-Hobart Rd
425-392-0141 voice                Issaquah, WA 98027 USA
425-557-0660 fax                  lcs.issaquah.wa.us
Fingerprint = DC 49 E8 7E 76 DD 30 2D 8D F1 B4 D8 A3 60 4C 04