Re: Subtle changes to debian-cd

My thoughts exactly.  I think that the problems of the slink release have
been sorted, debian_cd works with slink.  I almost trust it enough to
produce slink CDs.

A lot of potato is ??  What would be helpful imho would be some warning of
the potato freeze and that would give us more time to panic.

A potato boot disk set early on in the piece would make the panic more
productive.

Phil.