Re: Subtle changes to debian-cd

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999, jim westveer wrote:

>3.  in cd2.list I removed the reference to non-us source code
>    and to contrib source code.  This probably should have
>    been on the source disks anyway.

Possibly; the reason they went on CD 2 was space - they fit quite well.
Moving them to source means we're probably going to have to move to 3
source CDs now. But that's probably the case already.

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
			"Whenever you eat, chew"