Making a Potato CD

Hi,

I want to make a Potato CD so I can install it to my computer and my laptop.
I've already downloaded all 1.2gb of it, so please don't suggest an FTP
install. What I want to know is, how can I make a CD of these 1.2gb of files,
I have no idea how to choose what directories go on which of the two, and
when I do, how can I update the Package.gz file to reflect the contents of
the CD. I noticed cdimage.debian.org has been down for the past 24 hours, so
if there is something there, I haven't seen it.

Thanks for your help,

Aubin

--
Never put off till run-time what you can do at compile-time -- D.Gries