Re: CD-Image of latest release

In a message dated 05/05/99  00:02:18, Philip Charles writes:

> I check /debian/dists/slink of the main debian mirror for the 2.1rx
> change-log file, this keeps me up-to-date.

[I take it you mean the FTP mirror] : Thanks. I've just checked that file, and
it *does* help a bit, although it only specifies what's different in 2.1r2
(compared with 2.1r1 ?) at the moment. It'd be nice to be able to track back
through any earlier releases.

And I still think it'd be nice to see this stuff on the web site.

Cheers,
Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK