Re: pkg-order Packages-main.1 fails because packages conflict
- To: Chris Lawrence <email@example.com>
- Cc: Debian CD-ROM list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: pkg-order Packages-main.1 fails because packages conflict
- From: Steve McIntyre <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 09:23:57 +0000 (GMT)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.95.990225092328.122Cfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <A666FC1F1B7E09CD80256723003045D1.email@example.com>
On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Chris Lawrence wrote:
>On Feb 25, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> The conflicts should not cause a failure. Your output looks very similar
>> to Jim's - check further up and you may see a message complaining that
>> ncpfs needs ipx. If so, that's your problem. Add ipx to slink1.useful and
>> go again.
>Well, I didn't get any such message (I think it's losing all of the
>Failed and Unknown lines... no doubt something in my Perl installation
>is broken). But I've added ipx manually to slink1.useful.
>Anyway, I'll revert to the slink version of pkg-order and try again.
OK, I'm at work now and I'm using 1.02:
virgo:/debian/dists/slink/main$ dpkg -s pkg-order
Status: install ok installed
Maintainer: Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software email@example.com
Also available from firstname.lastname@example.org
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
"Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I..."