Re: I like to create slink CDs. How?

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

>Cool, let me bug you about a couple of things I noticed:
>
>* the cd's contain a file `README.manufacture'. That filename looks like
>  it's truncated

Hmmm, it's just taken direct from the mirror - that's the filename on
master too...

>* the install-manual is incomplete, only the index is on the CD

Oops, yes. Now fixed.

>* the CD's don't have a small readme that says which CD it is and which
>  CD you need to boot from for which kind of system.

No, agreed. I'll come up with something simple to make such a file for
each disk... Done.

--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,