Debian Weekly News article

Hallo folks,

I wrote this short notice for inclusion in Debian Weekly News. Do you
think I should give the scripts some more exposure, by mentioning it
there?

Please reply ___immediately___,

as I want to sent it to Joeyh today (Next
Weekly news might be published in 2 days --- I guessed this from the last
publication date).

So please CC me!!!

TIA,

Jens

News.   8.2.1999  -- 9.2.1999 (I'm just starting to write reports for
DWN, so this is not a complete week).

  Version 1.05 of the scripts to generate images of slink is
  available from:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/DebianCD/

there have been some effords to make it work on a "symlink farm".  A
bug in mkhybrid was found and has been squashed (will be included in
the upcoming 1.06). Consider it ALPHA software! Please report your
success or failures to debian-cd@lists.debian.org.

---
Jens.Ritter@weh.rwth-aachen.de   grimaldi@debian.org
Key ID: 2048/E451C639 Jens Ritter
Key fingerprint: 5F 3D 43 1E 24 1E CC 48  1E 05 93 3A A7 10 73 37