Re: dpkg_multicd_0.13 and boot-disks 2.1.6 still broken..

On Sat, 30 Jan 1999, Jim Westveer wrote:

>Let me preface this with "I may have done something wrong"

OK...

>1.  The defaults [Y/n] Create user account and Remove PCMCIA packages
>	still default to NO.
>2.  I selected the multi-cd install method.
>3.  I selected (with Y) one of the pre-selected packages..in this case
>	the std-server.  and the first pass of dselect ended with errors
>	on apache and ph3...so I restarted (I)nstall...and received
>	the message:
>
>	Wrong Disk.  I need "Debian GNU/Linux slink" but I found
>	"Debian GNU/Linux slink (2.1) 1/5 main binary section 1 SAM1990130
>	Please change the disks and press enter
>
>...hummmm...
>me thinks we be calling the same things
>by different names ;-)

Hello? Could this be something to do with the dpkg-multicd patch that
Kenneth MacDonald <kenny@holyrood.ed.ac.uk> sent in?

>Anyhoooo....thanks and goodnight....off to drink beer with my woman.

*grin* Got your priorities right, at least...

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
			"Whenever you eat, chew"