slink_cd-1.03+patch ~line 965 .mkisofs

Steve,

I picked up the 1.03 tarball, and saw the patch by Nils,
but, what is this around line 965 ??

    cd $TMPDIR
#       cp $STARTDIR/.mkisofs* .

        if [ ! -d $OUT ] ; then
                mkdir -p $OUT
        fi

as you can tell, I commented the cp out, as the script on
my machine failed for lack of the .mkisofs .
(i distrust .files that give my programs commands, that I did not)

OR

Was there another meaning?

I have not had a chance to try the single_disk option yet, and I owe
you an answer there...

Also now that I have installed more scratch disk, I will run the
arch script all out, and see what I get.)

Jim Westveer

So far, no one has been killed in a computer crash.
Jim Westveer ------------- jwest@netnw.com
phone -------------------- 425-392-0141
http://www.netnw.com