Re: debian-testing to provide help

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998, Brandon Mitchell wrote:

>On Wed, 30 Dec 1998, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>
>Sounds good.  With the latest boot floppies (just released yesterday), we
>went to 2.0.26 and can use a zImage again, eliminating the need for the
>tecra disk.  Perhaps you can think of something else you want to use that
>second disk for now (maybe a 2.2.0-pre image if you are over anxious).

I'm prepared to leave that alone for now. To be honest, we don't have to
put anything bootable on the second disc and if the 2.0.36 in the new
boot-floppies will work for all then I'm prepared to leave it at that.
I'll have to fiddle with the script a small amount to cope with a missing
tecra image, but apart from that all is fine.

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
			"Whenever you eat, chew"