slink_cd 0.96

Is now up in the usual place:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~stevem/DebianCD/

A few changes, mainly to cope with changes in the archive:

the new 2.1.4 i386 bootdisks are due - no need for the tecra floppy any
more

workaround for a sym-link borken in the non-US area that had broken things
badly

better documentation

now runs sed "s/ARCH/$ARCH" against all the config files, so it's easier
to produce different architecture CD sets in one run.

As far as I can tell now the only things left to do are:

boot images/CDs for all the arches - is much work being done on the
non-i386 boot-floppies yet?

slink libc5-libc6 upgrade stuff to be put into place (i386/m68k only I
assume)

--
Steve McIntyre, CURS CCE, Cambridge, UK.         stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
home page</a>                          Cthulhu - Why vote for the Lesser Evil?