The Debian CD Standard (not yet official ;) )

Hi,

this is the first alpha version of my Official Debian CD Standard.

Please send me any comments or diffs via email and tell me what you think
about it. After this standard is okay (in about one week I think) we will
start writing a new version of debian-cd (in perl). If you want this to
contain any special features please tell us!! (us = jsb@atnet.at,
gp@atnet.at, both available on this list!)

Hope this standard is okay until now. Maybe someone can write chapters I
commented out. (please tell me about that) and send me the diff (human
readable text generated by GNU diff) via email asap.

btw: is the topic of this list already changed on the web pages??? :)

cu,
  gerhard
--
  Vienna Backbone Service - we support experimental data transfer technology
                    Registered Linux User #62222 (GP3078)