Re: kfreebsd-10_10.3~svn296373-1_multi.changes REJECTED

Hi!

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> If you ever have time, please could you upload this for me (to
> experimental) since the new "10.3" binary packages must go through the
> NEW queue.  It is staged as revision 5929 at:
> svn://anonscm.debian.org/glibc-bsd/trunk/kfreebsd-10
>
> I haven't actually tried booting this kernel, but whether it works or
> not I would like the kfreebsd-source-10.3 package in experimental so
> that I can finish packaging the 10.3 userland:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=kfreebsd-buildutils,kfreebsd-10,kfreebsd-kernel-headers,freebsd-libs,freebsd-utils&comaint=yes&compact=compact&suite=experimental

FWIW I get a trace+reset somewhen after ZFS is being initialized and
before the kernel should prompt for the GELI password on my X220. I'll
try to recover the actual trace ASAP there. nb: you said something about
GELI related grub fixes? was that already included in the unstable grub
or should I wait for the new jessie-kfreebsd grub?

  Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer