Re: jessie-kfreebsd release preparations

Hi,

Christoph Egger wrote:
> I fixed a few outstanding issues in the last days. We also should have
> everything we need registered with DSA to just upgrade buildds to jessie
> and/or set up new ones as of that.

Would you be able to begin updating them already?  Packages from
jessie-kfreebsd and security.d.o are probably sufficient, as we've
not changed any part of the base operating system in proposed-updates.

Has the porterbox falla been completely stable since it was changed to
use virtio?

The buildds would have to be converted to virtio too.  Perhaps initially
upgrade just two out of the four?

util-linux now seems to be among the packages waiting for newer
sbuild, I think:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=util-linux&arch=kfreebsd-amd64&ver=2.26.2-9&stamp=1438625732

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org