Re: jessie-kfreebsd release preparations (was: iceweasel jessie-kfreebsd-security builds missing)

Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> There some packages in the queue, not actually building them yet:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=kfreebsd-amd64&suite=jessie-kfreebsd
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=kfreebsd-i386&suite=jessie-kfreebsd

That seems to be fixed as of June 30th, thanks, whoever did this!
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie-kfreebsd-proposed-updates/

We're really close to being releaseable now.

There are two bugs I think are important enough to be blocking the
release:  from https://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD/Jessie
  - partman-zfs not setting mountpoints for non-root partitions?
  - kfreebsd-10 shows some faulty behaviour under Xen which I'm
   looking into ASAP

There may be one last kernel upload, perhaps to fix the bug
mentioned above, and also with fixes for SA-15:13 and SA-15:15.
I can finally make an upload of debian-installer that uses udebs
from jessie-kfreebsd-proposed-updates - I don't think we need to
do any special hinting or `dak copy-installer` this way.

Then everything from jessie-kfreebsd-proposed-updates should
be copied into jessie-kfreebsd ideally.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org