Re: jessie-kfreebsd release preparations

Hi!

Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> writes:
> Steven Chamberlain wrote:
>> There some packages in the queue, not actually building them yet:
>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=kfreebsd-amd64&suite=jessie-kfreebsd
>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=kfreebsd-i386&suite=jessie-kfreebsd
>
> That seems to be fixed as of June 30th, thanks, whoever did this!
> ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie-kfreebsd-proposed-updates/

I fixed a few outstanding issues in the last days. We also should have
everything we need registered with DSA to just upgrade buildds to jessie
and/or set up new ones as of that.

> Then everything from jessie-kfreebsd-proposed-updates should
> be copied into jessie-kfreebsd ideally.

Right. I'm pretty sure Ansgar can do this for the release. Also during
DebConf he wanted to plot with us how to get things into jessie-kfreebsd
from jessie and jessie-kfreebsd-security automatically "the right way"
which relates to that.

  Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer