Re: iceweasel jessie-kfreebsd-security builds missing

Hi!

Just noticed there are now binary-arch package built in
jessie-kfreebsd/updates, including latest iceweasel and such \o/

Christoph Egger wrote:
> Just noticed the buildds actually get jessie-kfreebsd builds.

Yeah, those have worked for some time, but I just realised the
packages end up here, rather than directly going to jessie-kfreebsd:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie-kfreebsd-proposed-updates/

> Also means we can just upload to jessie-kfreebsd in case we need to fix
> any of our packages.

People won't get the update unless either:
  * they have jessie-kfreebsd-proposed-updates in apt sources.list;  or
  * we copy some/all packages to jessie-kfreebsd, more often than
   point releases usually happen.

Another situation we may need to do this, is if a security update
FTBFS on kfreebsd (such as the most recent openjdk-7).

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org